Thursday, December 30, 2010

ebay misses

Dear ebay winner h***o,

Please please please post pictures of what you are going to do with the "Komplette 70 er Jahre Puppenhaus Einrichtung" lot you just won.

I really wanted those chairs! I adore the bedroom set, but the scale was too small for my 1:12 collection. I would love to see what you do with it.

Oh and you are welcome that I didn't bid on it. I don't know how high you were willing to go, but I was pulling my hair to not bid up to $100.

Enjoy! I hope this isn't the last we'll see of these.

(images from ebay listing item 110626885262)

2 comments:

  1. ... yes they are nice, these armchairs by Bodo Hennig, the bedroom is of Altmann, the bath by Bodo Hennig, the sofa and the TV set of Altmann, too.
    But they are not from the 70s but from the 60s.
    Best wishes for 2011 to you and perhaps you will get the chairs at last...

    ReplyDelete
  2. diepuppenstubensammlerin
    I love the Bodo Hennig chairs, I can't believe I didn't bid on this. Oh well. The ebay listing had very little information, thanks for the details on the Altmann furniture, I'll have to see what else I can find out about those and maybe try to make something similar in 1:12. I'm guessing Altmann is 1:16 or 1:18?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.